Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

iPhone Blogging.....

I am again blogging from my PHONE!!! And I thought of a whole bunch of important things I wanted to blog about yesterday, but I cant even begin to explain what a pain in the butt this is.



It will be easiest to write what I have to say, then put my pics in a different post, but I might try to post the pictures in this blog. I am learning this Iphone App as I go.



I am hoping things are resolved by the end of the week! Blogging has become such a part of my day. I have learned so much about myself, my habits, my trigger foods, what moods trigger me to eat, and most of all, through blogging, I am learning how to deal with all of it and growing. (But actually getting a little smaller.) :)



Yesterday was a great and busy day with lawn mowing and the one annual chore I truly depise. Hedge trimming. It takes forever and it is a LOT of work, but it is finally all done and the front yard looks normal again. I have NOT been in the flower mood this year, and I would imagine the snow in the first week of May had something to do with that. But I finally did get flowers in a few pots, and with the rain, I haven't had to worry about maintenance on any of them yet. :)



I had my last Physical Therapy appointment yesterday, and tomorrow I start working with a personal trainer. I can't remember if I blogged about that or not yet. My trainer is the owner of the Bootcamp I have been hoping to get back to. We are going to do 8 weekly sessions, and see if at the end of 8 weeks, I might be able to get back to the Bootcamp classes. I'll keep you posted!



Okay, let me try to post pics in this. Geeeezzzzz, so much experimenting!!



Breakfast


Not Pictured


Egg Whites, Cheese, Kiwi, Coffee with milk (3)



Lunch


Salad Bar


(8)





Snacks


Cheese Wedge, Pretzels, Apple Cinnamon Sticks, Almonds, Pear


(7)



Some Pictured, Some Not








Dinner


Sweet Potato Topped With Turkey Chili and Sour Cream


(11)





Total Points = 30


Activity Points earned (mowing and trimming hedges) = 7


Total Activity Points earned this week = 26


Glasses of Water = 15, maybe more



Alcohol Consumption = NONE, ZERO, ZILCH!!!! (Not even a cold beer after 4 hours of lawn work! Whoop Whoop!!)



"DREAMS DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU DO!"





"Love the life you live, live the life you love."





No comments:

Post a Comment