Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Better'n Peanut Butter

Have you tried any of these?





I can't remember the last time I bought regular old Jiffy or Peter Pan. The one in the middle is the one I eat the most. I like it on toast, waffles, pretzels, pancakes, bananas, apples or on just about anything.
On a spoon is good too!
One Tablespoon = 1 PPV.

The other flavors are also 1 PPV for 1 T.
I recently discovered the Chocolate, and it's certainly no Nutella, but I do like it. It's my sweet treat once in a while, but it seems to satisfy me without over doing it.

I was shopping yesterday to restock, and discovered the Banana flavor. I can't get enough bananas. (I actually didn't buy any this week because I felt I was eating a few too many.) I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let ya know what I think. Maybe I should mix it with the chocolate!?!?

Breakfast




Breakfast Number 2!!!

The Greek yogurt just didn't stay with me like the Egg Whites and fruit do!
(These are actually Southwest Egg Beaters)




Lunch





Snack




Dinner






I was craving a Burger and Onion Rings, and this totally hit the spot!





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Greek yogurt, Coffee with Milk (4)
Breakfast = Egg Beaters, Cheese, Apple (2)
Lunch = Fruit, Mixed Greens, Carrots, Red Onion, Grilled Chicken, Salsa (2)
Snack = Almonds (3)
Snack = WW Mini fudge Bar (1)
Snack = Turkey Burger Patty (4)
Dinner = Loaded Turkey Burger, 80 Calorie Bun, Cheese, Baked Onion Rings, Cucumber Tomato Onion Salad (11)

Total = 27

Today's Exercise = None.
My hips actually ached. I may not do my 7 mile walks two days in a row. Maybe I do 7, the next day 4 or 5, then the next day 7???

I meet with my personal trainer today, so I am looking forward to finally getting some exercise guidance!

How many glasses of water I drank today = 8
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 21
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 42
ALCOHOL consumption = NEGATORY!


A little humor for the day!!
This is so me!
I found it on Pinterest, then realized Tess Pinned it!
I'm certain she had me in mind when she pinned it, the little stinker!

:)




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment