Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Last Week Kicked Butt!

Friday was a great day starting with an awesome weigh in at Weight Watchers. I am back at 165, (FINALLY!) and ready to move forward.
When I hit 164, it will be the first time in years! I am going to really have to stay focused, but I feel like I am in a really good place, so this will happen.

I went to a luncheon on Friday afternoon that an incredible person, Stacy, has put on many times in the past, and it always benefits a charity. Stacy does a great job of having a houseful and hosting and cooking and serving and visiting. I am always amazed at how calm she is, and how fabulous everything taste. There are usually around 20 guest.

I let myself enjoy a little taste of everything from pasta with béchamel sauce to the three homemade desserts along with wine. The courses are paired with wines, so it'd just be dumb to pass on the wine. :)

Anyhow, I did my best to calculate the points when I got home. I OVER guessed on everything. I think I am good, but I am going to try to eat 26 PPV instead of 30 this week just to make sure I see that 164 next Friday! That also means I can't skip one day of exercise, so lots of planning to do to make sure it all happens.

That being said, we have our Grandkids this weekend, and next. Last night we ordered pizza and I ate one piece along with strawberries, kiwi and a banana. Today we are headed to Crown Center to experience Lego Land and whatever else we think sounds fun. I am headed to the treadmill now.

Lots of challenges ahead the next two days. The fridge and pantry now have more food in them than they have had in months, but it is low point options and I just need to make sure to write it down before I eat it, or choose fruits and veggies.

This was a really boring post I know. I am writing it as I think about how I am going to deal with the weekend. These kids like to snack a lot and I don't want myself to feel the need to snack every time they do!!

I gotta go! Kids are up and HUNGRY!!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, Plan A Lot!! Have handy servings of healthy low point snacks around, so when they snack you can grab and go for yourself. Just make a pact not to eat any "junk food" while they are there and you will do great. Grandkids have a way of making you bone tired. When you get really tired, don't succumb to eating at the end of the day. Just get more sleep. :) You are doing so great!!!! I can't wait to hear about the 164 weigh in on Friday! Don't you get a token or something for that? When do you get your next token? Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't even buy any junk food. The closest I came was frozen greek yogurt and gold fish crackers. They are pretty good fruit eaters. I did buy some angel food cake, which I don't care for much any how. The hard part for me will be to not open the wine at 8:00 pm and chug it!! I did just do an hour on the treadmill with them constantly asking me questions and asking how much longer!!

      Delete