Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Easter! (Again)

Since Palm Sunday was snowed out and we had to cancel our family get together, we rescheduled and got together yesterday to celebrate!





As always, Mike's mom worked her tail off to make sure everyone had a full belly and a good time.

I only ate egg whites with a little cheese for breakfast since I knew we would be having a big afternoon meal. For lunch, I enjoyed a small bit of brisket, ham, and potatoes, and I enjoyed a LOT of salad, strawberries and pineapple. I had a small slice of Pineapple Upside Down cake, a small Mimosa and a few chocolate candies. I don't think I over ate on anything, and I had really small portions of the higher point items.

Grandma was sure to make the adults happy too with our own personalized filled Eggs! Portion control!! :)






I got up early Sunday and did a good run/walk outside for an hour.

After our Easter lunch and our Easter Egg hunt, this little Princess (No, not Tess), decided to open all of her eggs and dump the candy in the basket! Who needs eggs??






Then it was time for me to drive Tess to the airport. We ended up having plenty of time for a Starbucks and a little more visiting time before she had to board.

When I got home from the airport, it was dinner time, but I had eaten all of my points, and I truly wasn't hungry, so I had a big glass of water and a pear.

I was a little nervous about sticking to my plan this weekend with so much going on and a lot of unknowns about the meals I would be eating. At the end of the last three days, I can say I feel very successful and always felt satisfied. I know I will see a loss at the scale at my Friday weigh in. I think going into the weekend with a positive attitude that I could have a good time, but also make the right choices and enjoy everything in moderation, made my weekend a success.

It was a sunny weekend filled with friends and family. This was truly a perfect weekend.














"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment