Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weight Watchers Called!


Okay, actually they sent me an email, so I replied, then they replied......and guess what????





I have a Phone Interview on Monday!!! Whoop Whoop!! I am super excited! Now I just need to remember to only have ONE cup of coffee before my interview so I don't ramble on like I know I can do when I'm excited!

I try not to post anything on my blog that I would regret later, but in case anyone at Weight Watchers Corporate wants to check out my blog, the pictures I recently posted in the blonde wig......we're admittedly a bit creeeeepy!!

A sense of humor is a good quality in an employee. Right?

Did I mention I'm super excited?!?!?!?

Breakfast




Lunch





Snack



Dinner





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1 tsp Coconut Oil, 5 Egg Whites, Salsa,
1/2 C Oatmeal, 1 T PB2 Powder (8)
Snack = Coffee with Milk (1)
Lunch = Salad Bar loaded with Veggies and Chicken (8)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with frozen Raspberries (3)
Dinner = Chicken Breast, Steamed Broccoli (8)

Total = 28

Today's Exercise.....

Walked 4 Miles
45 Minute Trainer Session

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Activity Points Earned This Week = 15
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 13
ALCOHOL consumption = none

This just made me giggle........





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment