Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Day of Errands....Just Like Old Times

Tess and I believe we used to run more errands than any one else.....ever. It seemed like we spent 90% of our free time.....running errands. Well, we were back at it yesterday. We made a Hobby Lobby list, a Salvation Army list, a Walmart list, a Target list, and a "Lets go to IKEA because we've never been" list!





Holy Cow! That place was insane! First of all, everyone that lives in Dallas and all of its surrounding suburbs was there! Including us!! They give you a map as soon as you walk in the door! It was crazy, but we did get some fun cheap finds......

I LOVE the tree!!




Most of what is on the Bookcase came from Ikea, Hobby Lobby and Target!






Today we are hanging curtains and picking up the AWESOME 4'x4' brown leather ottoman Tess bought yesterday at Homegoods! Super cute!

She found two great Bar Stools yesterday on Craigslist for $10 each!! HOLLA!!





Breakfast




Then we packed a cooler to put in the car for snacking......




Turkey and berries, and down in there somewhere is a sliced apple.
It was perfect to have and we did eat it all.




We stopped for dinner much earlier than we did on Friday. We sat outside at this cute little place called Ozona!

There were lots of great options on the menu to chose from. I decided on the Blackened Salmon Tacos topped with cabbage, on corn tortillas.

DELISH!!

And I ordered a beer, but I actually didn't even finish it. Those first few cold drinks really tasted good though! I think I let it get warm on purpose.





I drank water ALL day long, which makes errand running difficult, because I was constantly looking for a bathroom! We got up much later than we had planned, so we did not get in our planned walk, and honestly, I'm not real certain that is going to happen today either. Too much on our ERRAND LIST!!


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1 Egg, 4 Egg Whites, Cheese, Berries (4)
Snack = Greek Yogurt, Starbucks nonfat Latte (7)
Lunch = Turkey, Berries (2)
Dinner = Salmon Tacos, Guac, Beer (21) (Trying to Over Estimate)

Total = 34

Today's Exercise = shopping???? :)

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 30
ALCOHOL consumption = 3/4 of a Beer


I gotta go! We've gots lots to do today!





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment