Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Routine is HARD while away.......

Things were going really well most of my time in Dallas. I was drinking my water and making good choices and planning. We did not get in the morning walks I had planned for us, but I so wish I would have turned on my GPS pedometer on my phone, because we did some MAJOR walking while shopping!!

Well, there were a few places where we were forced to take the escalator, like at the Walmart with the underground parking garage. Seriously!!!! There is an escalator for your CART so you can easily take your purchases to your car! Tess and I were amazed!! Yip, we made a super big deal out of it too!

Check this out!!

Line it up just right.......





The green sign above cautions you to first remove your child!!




Then, ya just LET GO!!





Soooooo easily entertained........

Breakfast





Lunch




Snack....

Brown Rice Sushi with a nice Pinot Grigio to go with it!

We HAD to celebrate the newly decorated apartment with a nice wine and an appetizer!!





It's soooo cozy!!
(We shopped for HOURS for that green TRAY!!!)





Dinner....We went to dinner with Tess' friends, Elly and Jenna. The weather outside was awesome! The atmosphere in Uptown was superb!




The dinner destination??

Taco Diner.

It was soooo cute! Uptown certainly has a Kansas City Plaza feel to it, only I was one of the oldest ones there. Definitely a younger crowd.

:)





I ordered Two shrimp tacos from the Two Taco page of the Menu. What I was served was the Fried Shrimp Taco Dinner with Four Taco's!

I skipped the rice, and ate three of the Taco's. they were very small, but they were certainly fried. Um, yes. They were magnificent!






I'm not crazy about the numbers below, so Monday when I am back in KC, it's a good hard workout and lots of Protein. Expecting (and hoping) to maintain this Friday.



Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Eggs, Cheese, Starbucks (7)
Lunch = Whole Foods Salad Bar (7)
Snack = Sushi, Wine (20)
Dinner = Shrimp Taco's (13)

Total = 47

Today's Exercise = shopping.....again.

How many glasses of water I drank today = 8
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 9
ALCOHOL consumption = 2 Glasses of Wine.

Okay, I've had my fun enjoying a few cocktails with my 21 Year Old Daughter, but now it's back to "No Drinking", because it was totally working for me!!





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment