Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

150's Feels Pretty Darn Good!

As I was driving to my Weight Watchers meeting on Friday morning, I decided that when I got there, I would take the "No Weigh In" pass. The last six weeks have been a pattern of lose, gain, lose, gain, lose......and I knew with last weeks BIG loss, that this week would likely be a gain, and I was still gloating about my weigh in of 156!

For the first time in my four year weight loss process, I am really starting to feel "normal". I just wanted to walk around knowing I weighed 156. When I walked into my meeting, a huge part of me felt like I was cheating if I skipped my weigh in, so I stripped off all of my jewelry, pee'd, exhaled (my usual weigh in procedure) and stepped on the scale. As expected, I was up a pound. Because of the pattern of the last few weeks, it didn't seem to bother me. I'm still so ecstatic about weighing less than 160, I'm a little giddy!!

Later in the day, I was off to the Apple store for my first One on One class with my new computer!! I think this is pretty cool, and I might be the only one that didn't know this, but you can buy a membership that allows you UNLIMITED Mac computer, One on One, classes for a Year!! I'm going to learn so much!! Super excited, and so far, everyone I have ever worked with at the Apple store has been a lot of fun and super nice!

My new Mac is barely bigger than the iPad! How cute is it? I have no idea what I am doing on this screen, and I keep touching the screen like you do with the iPad and wondering what the deal-e-o is???

Um.....This is going to take a little time.




Breakfast.......

.......was spent at Starbucks, blogging.





Lunch

I grabbed lunch at a salad bar on the way to the Apple Store.




Snack?

Then I decided I really wanted to sit on my deck with a glass of wine.




When Mike came home, our next door neighbors came over for a bit and we enjoyed the awesome weather and some wine on the deck. Later, Mike and I headed to Sunset Grill for dinner. A LOT of people at my WW Meeting like Sunset Grill too! I always guess at the points, but I do have a variety of things on the menu that I like.

This is a favorite for sure. It is their Chicken Tortilla Soup. It's a broth base that is full of veggies and chicken. It's topped with a few tortilla strips, and I always ask for a side of sour cream to cut down the heat of it just a bit.
I call the bowl 5 points.

Dinner





Then I ordered the Caesar side salad (On Friday, the Soup and Salad meal is $8!), and I eat this with very little dressing and pick out the croutons.




Seven weeks ago, I said I wouldn't drink for the next 12 weeks, and I had every intention of doing so. When I went to visit Tess, a part of me just wanted to unwind and chill and enjoy some wine with her, so I did.

Yesterday was much the same. I'd had a full week, I was feeling really good, a girlfriend came over for a bit in the late afternoon, and I just wanted to chill, and enjoy some good wine, so I did. I don't think I messed anything up. I plan to continue to keep eating more protein, the exercise schedule is going great, and I feel like 150 will happen by the end of August, but I do also think by not drinking for so many weeks, that helped me break through my plateau, so feeling good all around about the last seven weeks.


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Starbucks during my meeting (3)
Snack = Oatmeal and coffee at Starbucks (7)
Lunch = Salad Bar with Chicken, Veggies and Strawberries (2)
Snack = Salad and Wine (10)
Dinner = Salad, Soup, Wine (15)

Total = 37

Today's Exercise = Day Off

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 39
ALCOHOL consumption = Red Wine (really good red wine 😊)





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment