Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Talking....and Walking.....and Talking.....and Walking......





I met my friend, Renee, at Shawnee Mission Park again this Wednesday for a walk. We decided to go the asphalt path this time. Last week my new shoes were a big DUST ball from the trails that we hiked!! We had been walking on the path for quite awhile when we decided to look at my pedometer and see how long we had been walking. We had been at it for just over an hour! Just a chatting away.....solving all of the worlds problems. We turned around and headed back. By the time we got back to our car, we both had pretty achy hips!!

We walked 7.4 Miles!!!! We weren't extremely speedy, but according to my pedometer, we walked over 13,000 steps!

Felt good to get in that long of a walk!

Breakfast

Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt!




Breakfast Number Two!

Turkey Burger topped with Eggs, Queso Cheese, Avocado and Salsa!





It's a Double Stack Burger!



Snack





Dinner





Snack





Snack





Snack

Almonds



Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt, 1 Truvia, 2 T. PB2 (3)
Breakfast Number Two = 2 (4 oz) Turkey Burger Patties, 5 Egg Whites, 1 Laughing Cow Frisco Queso and Chipolte Cheese Wedge, 1/4 Smashed Avocado, Salsa (9)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with Ground Flax and Frozen Strawberries (3)
Dinner = gazillions of Veggies, Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Salsa, 1 T. light Sour Cream (7)
Snack = Banana, 1 T. Better n' Peanut Butter (1)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with Frozen Raspberries and Chia Seeds (3)
Snack = 18 Almonds (3)

Total = 29

Today's Exercise = Walked 7.4 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 9
Activity Points Earned This Week = 15
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
ALCOHOL consumption = zero




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment