Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday's

I'm sharing Kenlie's Friend Makin' Monday's!






Check out Kenlie's Website HERE, and read what some of the other Bloggers have to say!



Let’s Talk About TV

1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows.

Mad Men, Scandal, The Good Wife.......


2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms?

I don't think I have a preference?


3. Who is your favorite talk show host?

I never thought I would love anyone as much as Johnny Carson....

until ELLEN!!


4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news?

I'm not a big news girl, but usually the TV is on ABC.


5. Do you have Tivo or DVR?

DVR? Isn't TiVo a Rapper?


6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media?

Yes, and I was disgusted with it.


7. List any TV series that you own on DVD.

Sex and The City
Friends


8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc?

No, but I have a prescription for Nexium?

9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose?

Mad Men! Don Drapper needs me!


10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose?

Thirty Something. I LOVED THAT SHOW!

And........

The Carol Burnett show!! So many laughs!!


Thanks Kenlie

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment