Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Protein!






I tried hard to get in as close to 150 grams of protein as possible yesterday, but that was a task! I think I got in just over 100 grams.

I'm going to make up a menu for the week and try to figure out a way to have a variety of foods to eat that are high in protein without my menu being too boring.

My trainer session on Tuesday was great, and he suggested I do the strength training that he gave me on Thursday and Saturday. My butt and thighs hurt so bad yesterday, I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of bed! But it seemed as though once I started moving, things were fine. I only wish my butt and thighs looked as strong and as firm as they feel!!!

:)

Yesterday........


Breakfast




Lunch
(Chicken Salad made with 5 oz Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Shredded Carrots, Red Bell Pepper and 2 T. Of Tzatziki Sauce)

Crunchy....Tasty.....Filling!






Snack





Dinner





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Pre-Breakfast = Coffee with Milk (1)
Breakfast = 5 Egg Whites, Cheese, Salsa, Greek Yogurt, Blueberries (6)
Lunch = Chicken Salad (7)
Snack = Pear (0)
Snack = WW Creamy Coconut Smoothie with Frozen Pineapple (2)
Snack = Toast with Peanut Butter (7)
Dinner = Greek Yogurt with Berries (3)

Total = 26

Today's Exercise.......

Walked 5 miles
Lower Body Workout, Stretches


How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 8
Activity Points Earned This Week = 17
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE








"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment