Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, July 19, 2013

BIG CELEBRATION'S TODAY!!

I lost....

Another five pounds.

I hit the 50 pound mark. I have lost 50.8 pounds.

I reached my goal of 160, but actually went below that!!

The little stars at the bottom of the picture below, show my progress! I LOVE those little stars!

Today weight?

156.6





So, increasing my protein DID help me break through my plateau! I'm so pumped right now, it's kind of ridiculous! I weighed yesterday morning with happy results, but I tried not to get my hopes up for this mornings weigh in since the last few weeks have been so up and down on a daily basis. But I know I have been working hard and I have been consistent, and I was assuming my body was just trying to adjust to getting below that 160 point. I have to admit, I am nervous about a small gain next week, but mentally prepared to continue to work hard, and not get frustrated with the scale.

:)

Here are the two new awards I get to add to my WW Key Chain.

1. 50 Pound Award
2. Goal Award (I had mixed emotions on accepting this today)






I set my goal, along with my Physician, at 160 pounds, a LONG time ago. I wanted recognition today at the meeting for reaching that goal since I have been working towards it for almost four years. I am going to keep working towards 150, and eventually I will need to officially change my goal weight with Weight Watcher's, but this week, I just want to gloat a bit!

Here is my chart, and I am back much closer to my GOAL line now!
I have 6.6 more pounds to lose, and six weeks to do it in.






I haven't posted a picture in a while of miles walked, so here's that too! Right on schedule!

I have walked 151 miles since June 1st.





Some Fun Facts For Me In The One Fifties!!

1. I haven't seen this weight since High School, and I'm 46 years old.

2. I can now apply for the WW Leader position. I have to weigh 150 (because I am 5'5") to be a leader, but I can apply for the job if I have less than 10 pounds to lose!! I need to officially check all this out, but it will be the first thing I do NEXT week!

3. New Mac Computer! I really would like to take my blog to the next level, but my dying computer has prevented that, and there is only so much I can do from the iPad, but I would love to have weekly meal ideas, lots of recipes and exercise ideas. So I told myself (and my husband), when I officially got below 160, I would buy a new computer. YAHOO! YIPEE!! WHOO WHOO!!
(Mike, you do remember this conversation right? You were kinda snoring, but I think you nodded in agreement.)

4. Size 10. I went shopping on Wednesday, just to try clothes on for fun. I ONLY grabbed size 10's off the rack, NO 12's. Everything fit!! Then I got brave and tried on a size 8, just to see how tight they would be. They zipped! So, while in the dressing room, I did a few squats, lunges, stretches, sat down, stood up, squatted again.......and BOUGHT THEM!!





Look guys!!





My butts still wide, but pretty sure they'll fit perfect after a little more stretching.....then NO WASHING!!! See? I got this size 8 thing all figured out!!





I'm friggin ECSTATIC!!





So you can see, getting into the 150's means a whole bunch of really cool stuff!!!!!


Breakfast

Oatmeal, Nut Butter, Almonds




Snack

I made my 5 egg whites with 1 tsp of Coconut Oil, topped them with Salsa, and left off my usual slice of cheese. Not nearly as tasty and as texturally satisfying, but sufficient, and I couldn't taste the Coconut Oil like I thought that I might. So I guess I'll keep it!

:)





Lunch

Turkey Burger Patties, Cheese, Salsa, Smashed Avocado, Veggies




Snack/Dinner






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1/2 C. Oatmeal, 1 T Better n' Peanut Butter, 22 Almonds, Coffee with steamed Milk (10)
Snack = 5 Egg Whites, 1 t. Coconut Oil, Salsa (3)
Lunch = 6 oz Turkey Burger, 1 Cheese Slice, 1/4 Avocado, Salsa, Cucumbers, Carrots (9)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with Frozen Strawberries (3)
Dinner = Never Happened

Total = 25

Today's Exercise.......

Walked 4 Miles
Lunges, Squats and Other Stuff (6 exercises, 3 Sets of 12 for each)

How many glasses of water I drank today = 15
Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Activity Points Earned This Week = 39
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 29
ALCOHOL consumption = zero

Feeling pretty damn awesome today!

I'm celebrating with a bottle of WINE!



Oh, everybody calm down. Just kiddin.






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! Keep up the good work and positive mojo you got goin' on! Way to go sista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I never know who is reading, so getting a comment is always exciting!

      Delete