Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunday Best!

Mike and I seemed more like roommates last week, so we decided some alone time together this weekend was important.

We decided to make Sunday "Date Day"!!

We slept in, which Mike never does, so it was really nice to wake up together. After morning coffee and planning our day, I headed out for my walk. I wasn't a Harley on Sundays walk, but not really a Scooter either. I did a little running, and some even uphill. I'd say Sundays run/walk.....I was more of an Indian. (Yes, it is a motorcycle!) Strong and confident, holding my own.

Then we headed to a new place for a movie!

Standee's in Prairie Village. Highly recommended, cute, clean, comfy and perfect for our date day!!!






You can eat in the cute little restaurant/bar, then go into the show. Or.....you can see a show, then have a meal. OR......you can order food, or a drink (Coke, Water, Wine, Beer.....) or a even a latte and take it IN the theatre!!! And ALL of the seats are the cozy leather recliner type chairs!!! I did order a small Caesar salad and Mike ordered the Mini Cheese Burgers to take in to the theatre, then we decided when the movie got started, that we weren't enjoying trying to eat our food in the dark, and focus on the movie when it got started, but I love that the option is available!!!







They also offer a traditional Concession Stand.......where you can get a BEER!!!!





After the movie, we decided to have an early dinner at a place Mike had been wanting to check out!

Urban Table.....




Love it and can't wait to go back!



Loved the decor!




The days eats.....

Breakfast




Snack/Lunch




Dinner Drink




Appetizer




Early Dinner



Snack





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Snack = Coffee with Milk (1)
Breakfast = Pancake Made with 1 Egg, 1 smashed Banana, topped with Blueberries and Better n' Peanut Butter! It's like a PB&J Pancake!!! (3)
Snack = Caesar Salad (3)
Dinner = Hummus Platter, Veggie Soup with Sausage (15)
Snack = Leftovers from Fajita's (7)

Total = 29

Today's Exercise = walked 4 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Activity Points Earned This Week = 11
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 39
ALCOHOL consumption = none





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment