Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Fresh From The Garden!

A friend of mine was kind enough to share some extra's from the garden!!
So, I decided to take a break from the five hours I had spent cleaning out Tess' room and closet and put together a fun photo!!






The big white one, we thought, was a zucchini of some sort. Nope! It was a cucumber! But I did grill up the zucchini and toss some of the big white cucumber into our salad for dinner!!







My "Wake Up & Get Busy" drink!! Then I had like 6 more!!!





After scurrying around the house like I was on something way more powerful than coffee, I had a little Breakfast......





Lunch was the night before's appetizer that I never got around to due to the 1/2 Burger I ate instead!




Snack




Snack





Dinner







Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Pre-Breakfast = Coffee with Milk (1)
Breakfast = 5 Egg Whites, 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, Strawberries (3)
Lunch = Shrimp, Cocktail Sauce (7)
Snack = Whey Protein, 1 T. Chia Seeds, 1 C. Almond Milk, Ice,
Strawberries (5)
Snack = Grapes (0)
Dinner = Salmon, Grilled Zucchini, Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
and Olive Oil (14)

Total = 30

Today's Exercise = Cleaning Tess' Room and Closet????

How many glasses of water I drank today = 15
Activity Points Earned Today = ?
Activity Points Earned This Week = 28
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 21
ALCOHOL consumption = none

It would be nice to know this every day.........




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments: