Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Protein Pancakes.....Banana Bread Style!!

I follow another blogger, and she always has the BEST and EASIEST recipes! And BONUS!! I usually know what ALL of the ingredients are!!

Tuesdays Breakfast and Dinner were inspired by her!

Click HERE to check out her awesome website! You can come right back to me!!

Me, trying to write today's Blog......like he just won't get off!!




It's like he's not happy unless he's touching SOMEBODY!!!
Look at Mishka's face.
Tucker is all like...."ahhhhhhhhh".
Mishka is all like......."Please Get It Off".





Banana Bread Protein Pancakes
You can click HERE for the recipe I was inspired by!

Here is the recipe I made with a few of my own tweaks.....trying to increase the protein.

1/2 C. Quick Cooking Oats
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
3 Egg Whites
1/2 Smashed Banana
1/4 Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt

Beat all ingredients vigorously with a fork until well blended. Pour into three pancakes onto a heated skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook for approximately 2 more minutes!





I topped mine with 1 T. Better n' Peanut Butter!




Breakfast completely tasted like Banana Bread......in a Pancake!!!




Lunch





Snack




Snack






Click HERE for the inspiration for tonight's Dinner





Dinner was an awesome Cheesy, Broccoli, Chicken Pasta Bake!






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Coffee with Milk, Pancake with Better n' Peanut Butter (8)
Lunch = Whey Protein Shake with Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 C. Almond Milk, 2 T. Chocolate PB2, 1/2 Frozen Banana and 1 C. Ice!! Yum! (5)
Snack = Apple (0)
Snack = almonds (2)
Dinner = Pasta Bake, Salad (14)

Total = 29

Today's Exercise = 7.5 Miles, with a few Up Hill Runs and a couple of sprints thrown in!! Whoop Whoop!!!

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 7
Activity Points Earned This Week = 28
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 25
ALCOHOL consumption = none

I've found myself inspired lately by a lot of different people, anywhere from meal ideas to exercise, so this seemed appropriate today!!






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment