Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Long Day In the Waiting Room

I have not talked to my mom about me sharing her medical issues on my blog, but I suppose if I am going to blog about spending two days in the waiting room, I should ask her if it is okay so I can tell you all about it.

I'll get on that.......tomorrow.

:)

I did a TERRIBLE job of drinking water, and a TERRIFIC job of drinking coffee, and then I had some MORE coffee, and I never did exercise yesterday morning!!


Breakfast




Lunch




Dinner




Snack (and an un-pictured apple and one more Latte)




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1/2 Stuffed Wheat Tortilla, Eggs, Cheese, Blueberries (6)
Snack = Coffee with Milk (1)
Lunch = Turkey Taco Soup (5)
Dinner = Luna Bar and Latte (7)
Snack = 24 Almonds, apple, Latte (7)

Total = 26

Today's Exercise = pacing the waiting room?

How many glasses of water I drank today = only 4!
(that hasn't happened in a long time!!)

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 45
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE!







"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment