Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, May 3, 2013

A Walk Outside (some exciting news) and a Hammock!






It felt great to walk outside on the neighborhood path!






There was a family of turtles ALL OVER THIS LOG!






Tess is home for a final "packing" and her and I leave Thursday morning for the drive to Dallas. After my walk, we (including the dogs) enjoyed a little relaxing time outside instead of packing. Who wants to be INSIDE??





Then I remembered I bought a Hammock!




Urg....why all the pieces??




It's okay. I got this.




Or do I?




Yip.


Ta Da!



Dork.




It was super cozy. I actually did get to lay in it too. :)








Would you look at that view?




I am very pleased with my gift to myself.




It was a successful water drinking, food eating and exercising day!




I just stepped on the scale, and it looks as though the 100 minute walk on Monday, the walk yesterday, all the water I have consumed, and YES, most likely the fruits and veggies I have consumed, have helped me reach my goal of 164.0 by this Friday!

Today's weight?
163.4!
Super excited!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment