Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tuesday therapy, physical....not mental....that was last week.

Monday ended with Bootcamp and a hot shower. Tuesday began with a hot shower, then Physical Therapy. Ouch. I was there for an hour and she worked over my shoulders and neck muscles like crazy! At the end she added this tape. I noticed some of the gymnast used it during the Olympics. Makes me wanna walk the balance beam, or perform a floor routine. How bad could THAT hurt??? A girl can dream..........

I leave it on for three to five days......




I think I look like a bad ass........






The days eats.......

Nutri Grain Waffles
Better N Peanut Butter
Coffee
Squash for props.. :)
5 PPV






Lunch
Leftover Butternut Squash Chili
8 PPV




This was unexpectedly tastier on day TWO!




I certainly would recommend it!




Afternoon Snack
VitaTop with Better N Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam
6 PPV




Dinner at Sunset Grill
Cup of Chicken Tortilla Soup
4 PPV




Chicken Hawaiian Skewers.....Lunch Size
Broccoli
6 PPV



Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 8
Snack = 6
Dinner = 10

Total = 29

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = negatory! Zero! Zilch! In the hole!
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8

My Centerpiece looks a lot prettier in this picture than it does in real life! What's the deal there?



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment