Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Only Up Three Pounds......

Yes....... that is my positive attitude shining through......

I went to my WW meeting Friday morning ready to rejuvenate, ready to plan, ready to do what needs to be done. I have enjoyed my little four week break (that sounds terrible), but its time to get back at it! AND....we are going on vacation in 11 weeks, and I would like be under 160!!

Breakfast
Latte, WW Crackers, Banana

5 PPV



Lunch....

I think I might be eating this a lot this winter!




Topped with a little Trader Joes Lite Mozzarella.......




Grapes,
1/2 Pumpkin Bagel Thin with 1/2 Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Wedge
and Pumpkin Butter
9 PPV




Dinner...

Flank Steak
Roasted Carrots
Potatoes
Spinach Salad with Feta and Pears and Walnuts





Marinate for flank steak

1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon liquid smoke

I like to marinate overnight in a ziploc bag, then grill the flank steak for 6 to 7 minutes on each side. After removing from the grill, let sit for about 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.

While you are cooking the flank steak, bring the marinade to a boil, then boil for about 5 minutes. This taste great over the meat when serving, or over your potatoes....or carrots.....or dip your dinner roll in it! It doesn't matter....its just delicious!!!








This is the second time I have made these potatoes. I knew Tess would love them. She is a potatoaholic! This was a Pinterest Recipe. I spent a lot of time last night doing some reading on the website where I found this recipe. She has some great recipes I want to try, and I love the way she writes. She lives in the country and refers to her husband as Marlboro Man. Very entertaining!

Click HERE to get the potato recipe and check out her website.





For the carrots......I used the same thing I have been using the last couple of weeks to roast veggies. Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper and Italian Seasoning. the oven at 400 and about 35 minutes seems to be working just right for most veggies.

Dinner
13 PPV

Beer
11 PPV

Wine
4 PPV







The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 9
Dinner = 13
Drinks = 15

Total = 42

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 33
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8

It's going to be an AMAZING week!!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Love love love PW!! I have both her cookbooks. Thanks for the steak recipe...looks yummy! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete