Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How Will I Ever Have A Non-Pumpkin Day?


I found this at Target. Green Mountain Coffee. Pumpkin Spice.



Snack
0 PPV

Just one though.....
:)





1 Egg, 2 Egg Whites
Grapes
1/2 Pumpkin Bagel
1 wedge Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese
1 Smear Pumpkin Butter
9 PPV

(I walked over an hour, and it was 10:00 am. I was starving!)




Leftover Chicken, topped with Smears (my new favorite word).......
of Laughing Cow Cheese
Carrots (dry carrots, I might add)
4 PPV



I found this at the grocery store today.......it KILLED me to NOT buy it. :)
Gazillions PPV!





On Wednesdays, I work for a friend who owns a Food Truck, Beauty Of The Bistro. She serves up a dish called "Cowboy Skillet". I think the spices are a secret, but it's roasted veggies, lots of them, mixed with Chicken and Sausage. It's one of my favorites. Tonight I made my own version, but it wasn't near as tasty as hers.

Chicken and Apple Sausage (sliced and sautéed)
5 PPV




Roasted Veggies
4 PPV




Mix it alllllllll together!
7 PPV (I didn't eat a whole sausage)




Snack = 2





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 9
Lunch = 4
Snack = 2
Dinner = 7

Total = 22

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment