Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pack, errands.....last minute details!

I'm not sure how I can make preparing for one weekend, consume so much of my time, but for crying out loud!

I try to pack very little, so I like to plan out what I'm wearing, down to the jewelry, then I take pictures......I KNOW! Ridiculous! Right???

Having house sitters, I want to make sure things are all tidy, so I am cleaning........

Then there's the snacks! It's a road trip, so I need snacks and drinks that are point friendly.

Ahhhhhhh........I took some time to enjoy my breakfast, without being in a hurry, and browsed the magazine for a few outfit ideas......

I totally have a Khaki jacket like that, gray tank and similar boots! Packed! The skirt is probably what pulls it all together and I DO NOT have skirt legs! Maybe jeans..........




Camouflage pants and a sweatshirt Jacket! This is soooooo me!




Breakfast
Egg Whites with Cheese,
English Muffin with Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese and
Pumpkin Butter
Pumpkin Spice Coffee with Steamed Milk
8 PPV







Lunch
Progreso Light Italian Style Meatball Soup
Canned Sweet Peas
6 PPV
(Entire can of soup with a few peas added)




So filling!









Dinner was out! Who has time to cook when you spend an entire day packing for a two day trip??? (I am so ridiculous!) We hit the Mexican joint. I know. Two nights in a row! But, it was a different place, and I had Chicken Fajitas, not chicken Tacos! Such a big difference. :)

I ate all of the chicken and veggies, the sour cream, and the gauc, a few bites of the beans and rice, and one White Corn Tortilla.

15? PPV





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 8
Lunch = 6
Dinner = 16

Total = 29

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10


Look out Memphis! Here comes trouble!





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment