Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Running, while pushing a wheelchair

Weight Watchers has tons of great online tools. Well, actually, they have tons of great tools, period! One of the tools I use daily is the online tracker (journal) that you can keep track of the food you eat, how many fruits and veggies you eat, how much dairy you have, healthy oils, multivitamin and your activity. When you enter your food, it subtracts it and keeps track of what you have left for the day.


You can enter a food, and it will give you the points value of that food. If you have the nutritional info, you can enter that, and it will tell you the points value. If you have something you eat often, it's saves it in a favorites file!
This week, (today being day 5 of 7) in my personal challenge to track and blog absolutely everything I eat, drink and all the activity I do, I decided to really utilize all the tools I have available. I was tracking my activity, and I remember in a WW meeting one time, a member mentioned that he earned 4 activity points by mowing his lawn with his push mower. Since I decided to treadmill and lift weights and mow yesterday, I was curious just how many activity points I had racked up? In the wonderful alphabetical list of activities, I discovered I earned 3 activity points just from mowing my lawn!
I also discovered other activities I hadn't thought about. Here are some things I might try that are on the WW list!
Anishinaabe dancing (native dancing, I looked it up)
Ax chopping (hmmmm....need to buy an ax)
Billiards (will the beer cancel out the points?)
Pushing a wheelchair (maybe I could become a hospital volunteer)
Running, while pushing a wheelchair (this really is on the list, and It concerns me for the individual IN the wheelchair)
Walking backward (well now that just sounds dangerous)
Washing the car (does it count if you drive through)
I found this humorous, and thought you might too!
Basically, get off the couch!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment