Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 4 of 7

An extremely uneventful day. Except for dinner. Dinner kicked ass!

Breakfast....cinnamon raisin bagel thins with Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wedge, orange and scrambled egg whites.






I mentioned this in my blog yesterday. Spiced Apple. It's 0 PPV and I top it with 1 T. of Reddiwip, also 0 PPV.






For lunch, I was trying to use up the leftovers that needed to be used first. I made a concoction of black beans, corn, shredded chicken and sour cream and put it all on a tortilla. It was about 8 points. About 1/3 of the way through it, I decided it really wasn't worth the points, and it didn't taste delicious. So I tossed it down the sink. I hate to have to throw food out, but it just wasn't worth it when I had a whole fridge full of better, tastier options. I went ahead and called what I did eat, 4 PPV, which is killing me, but my alternate option tasted much better.

I sliced up some left over grilled chicken from last night, then added hummus and carrots to my plate, along with a pear. Chicken, as well as carrots, taste great dipped in hummus.




I put dinner in the crockpot around 9:00 a.m. I have been home most of the day. The house smells delicious! Pork chops (first I browned them in the skillet a bit), chicken broth and onions.



I was craving mashed potatoes so I was very careful about weighing and measuring everything I was going to put in them. Simple. Small white potatoes, skim milk, light margarine, light sour cream and salt and pepper.
I smashed them down into the pan and divided it into four parts. Want to make sure I only eat ONE serving!



After the pork chops cook all day, you add sour cream! The crockpot smells like heaven!



Look at this baby!



DINNER!



I was having a hard time getting on the treadmill today. Knowing that I was going to mow and weed a bit in the afternoon, was making it hard for me to want to do any EXTRA work. Usually that's my exercise for that day. But I wanted to really get in a good 30 minutes of cardio each day, so I got on. I started out slow thinking I would really only do 20 minutes. 20 turned into 30, then 30 surprisingly turned into 40! Yay me! Then I did weights. Then I mowed. Then I pulled up a few weeds.


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I can earn activity points by doing exercise.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 5
Cider = 0
Lunch = 10
Snacks today...banana, apple, carrots = 0
String cheese = 1
Dinner..1/2 pork chop(3), potatoes(6), peas(1) = 10

I earned 6 activity points.

The potatoes were totally worth the points. I only ate 1/2 of a pork chop to stay within my daily points.

Mike thought dinner was superb!





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment