Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 3 of 7

Sadly, this kick ass successful weekend I am having in WW world is completely due to the fact that we had no plans. I don't remember the last weekend we had zero on the calendar. My chores are done, I am working on a couple of projects, meals for the week are planned and shopped for and there is time for exercise AND dog walking! Maybe I need to reduce the social calendar a bit? Nah, I'll figure out a way to work around things. Maybe this?

Random friend, neighbor, bartender, passerby, complete stranger, ..... "Hey Julie, wanna a beer?"

Me...."No thank you."

That's gonna take some practice.

Urg...that hurt just to TYPE.

Breakfast....I was in the mood for carbs. Sometimes that can hurt me a couple of hours later, because I seem to crave them after I've had them, but I thought since I had a full day planned and would be busy, and since I am in the zone, I could handle it.

I can't remember where I recently saw this? Hungry Girl maybe?

French Toast Waffles.

So I mixed a few egg whites, skim milk, cinnamon and vanilla. I dipped my Nutri-Grain Whole Grain Waffles in and made them French! A la carte, of course, they're French!










Topped with fresh strawberries and honey!


I also made attempt number two at a latte at home. My milk frothing needs some work, but it still taste superb!



Here's my coffee corner I set up in the kitchen. Coffee pot, syrups and sweeteners, grinder, whole espresso beans, espresso machine (it's a baby) and my Kuerig and it's many favors. The Folger's Carmel Drizzle is my favorite right now, along with the apple cider, which is awesome topped with a tablespoon of Rediwhip!






This has NOTHING at all to do with coffee, but it is on my kitchen countertop. I have my grandma's old sewing maching, a project I'm currently working on, and decided while I was trying to decide what to do with it, I thought a drawer made something cute to put my Olive Oils in.



I finished up a few things on the "to do list" and went to the grocery store. A few of the things on this weeks menu include pork chops in the crock pot, chicken on the grill, and Thai Pizza on whole wheat crust.

While at the store, the salad bar was calling my name....kinda like the beer does. I said "Yes, please!"

Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, kidney beans, grilled chicken and some light ranch from the fridge at home. I had to dump my salad in a big bowl and chop it all up. You can get away with so little dressing if you do that! Carrot chips and hummus on the side.


At my WW meeting this week, this was a "Food Find" that one of the members had discovered and shared. Cinnamon Almonds.



I am probably going to have to hide these, because they are really really good and after eating 24 of them, the serving size on the package, I ate 6 more! Thats enough points for breakfast or lunch! Hope I haven't screwed myself too bad.

I'm blogging as I go today, and just got home from a 75 minute walk with Tucker! Now for a little refreshment! Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade and a bowl of kiwi and strawberries!



Grilled chicken, grilled zucchini and salad for dinner, (heavy on the veggies).


I topped the platter with Parmesan cheese!


B-E-A-utiful outside, so dinner's on the deck! I'm so prepared! I wish I could take a picture of my IPad with my IPad , because it's out here too with a little dinner music playing!








Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I can earn activity points by doing exercise.

The food I ate and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 7
Lunch = 8
Almonds = 5
Kiwi & Strawberries = 0
Dinner = 9

Total = 29

I used 3 points from my allowance of 49. I have 45 left.

I earned 4 activity points.


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment