Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Binging? Or just lots of healthy choices?

It was one of THOSE days where I just never felt satisfied, so I kept trying, with things like bananas, watermelon, almonds, carrots, and sugar free Jello.

The day started out so well too.......English muffin with peanut butter, pears and grapes.......(4 PPV)




I had so much going on, I still hadn't been to the store, so a leftover turkey burger and carrots for lunch! (5 PPV)




Then maybe 45 minutes later.....(3 PPV)




I did get out of the house for a few hours to run errands.....the empty stomach continued.......so I enjoyed one of these...(1 PPV)





10 minutes later....I had another........again (1 PPV)...(they're so small!)





Then at some point, I had one of these...it's like a rice cake type thingymabob...(0 PPV)




Then I ate these......yip....both of them! (0 PPV)




Then I had a banana.......(0 PPV)

(not pictured)

Then I drank this...Crystal Light......(0 PPV)




It tasted good with 12 of these.......(2 PPV)




Then it was finally time to start dinner......do I have any points left?????

Yes, actually 10!

I made tilapia Taco's....





Black bean and corn salsa.......





Finally, a plate of food! Salad (2 PPV), black beans and corn (3 PPV), and tacos (6 PPV). A total of 11.





Watermelon for dessert! (0 PPV)




I think I'm full.....

I went (1 PPV) over, but I had it left over in my 49, and I have earned activity points, so I still think I'm good!

I did feel like I was binging today, but I was writing everything down as I was eating it, and also keeping my apparent PHOTO journal!

After looking at what I ate, I needed more protein during the early part of the day. Lesson learned. I know Fridays weigh in is going to be an awesome one!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment