Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Feedback

Since making my blog "public" to family and friends last week, I've received some great feedback. Thanks so much to those of you that have shared your comments with me. Knowing that I have people that are interested in following me, certainly sparks the motivation to continue towards my goal. When I first decided to share the blog, and share my weight each week, I thought I surely must be crazy. Now I just know I am crazy.
Yesterday's eats....
It never gets old.....my oatmeal, egg white, banana pancake. Recipe under Breakfast Bites.


For lunch I was craving Chipotle, but decided to do a home version. I included my veggie burger.....

.......mixed greens, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, reduced fat cheddar cheese and salsa.

I decided I wanted a "chopped" salad. I love getting a taste of everything in each bite! So I dumped it all in a big bowl and used my salad chopper...

Add in a T. of nonfat Greek yogurt and stir a little more.

Yum.....


For dinner I decided to grill some salmon. Simple. A little olive oil, kosher salt and cracked black pepper.

On the side? I love the Food Network, and specifically Ina Garten. She has several recipes that I love, but one for sure is her Herb Roasted Onions that I Love! I used the recipe for her dressing.......
Ina Garten Herb Roasted Onions

but I added carrots and potatoes too!




Using my awesome tools, I checked my PPV on my WW scale.

I added a simple salad and Mike and I headed out to the deck for dinner. It was DELISH!

Our dinner plates......

A Cracker Barrel Clearance Sale a few years back. They were a BUCK a piece!


Make it a GREAT day!
"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment