Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 6 of 7

Things have gone really well this week. I am hoping for awesome results at the scale. I know my body well enough now to know that sometimes it can take two weeks for results to show up on the scale. That can be good and bad. I say this because last week I had a small loss of 0.2 and really felt I was going to have about a 2 pound gain due to all the EXTRA food I had eaten. So I guess if I do not see super great results tomorrow morning, due to the overeating last week, I will certainly see them next week.

Breakfast.....Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, grapes.






Lunch....Lots of points for that breakfast, so light on the points for lunch. Veggies, hummus, laughing cow cheese........



Snack......One of the several I had today. Urg......



Dinner.......Salad bar from the grocery store topped with salsa.



Typically, Wednesday and Sunday are my days of rest when it comes to exercise? But in staying true to my word in my 7 day challenge, I headed out with Tucker for a good fast paced 30 minute walk. I didn't want to be gone too long because it was maybe the best night of television in HISTORY!

American Idol Finale.......Modern Family Finale.....Revenge Finale! Can it get ANY better than that? I think not!


So we head out the door and immediately see a neighbor and get wrapped up in a 10 minute catch up conversation. We decide to get back at it. We see another neighbor. It was a gorgeous night out I had thought, and so did everyone else! We walked with this neighbor for quite a while, but really we were strolling. After we separate from this neighbor? Yip, that's right, more friendly people! We ended up being gone for about an hour, but I'd say we only got in about a really good 20 minute walk. You can't say I didn't TRY!


Refresh.........I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 8
Granola Bar = 2
Lunch = 4
Cinnamon Almonds = 3
Strawberries and Reddiwip = 1
Chips = 2
Dinner = 10

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 41
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment