Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keeping busy!

Some of my toughest days are when I don't have a lot going and I'm home for the day. I can keep myself going from room to room pretty good because I am constantly getting side tracked and end up doing a load of laundry when what I really went in the laundry room for in the first place was to get the toilet paper to stock the bathrooms. Then after throwing in a load of laundry, I realize we are low on detergent, so I go to the kitchen to add it to my list. I see the bananas are on the counter, so I eat one. That make's me thirsty, so I have a nice big glass of ice water. I remember I need to unload the dishwasher, so I do. Now it hits me! I have to pee, during which I realize, THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER! Then I seem to develop a little anxiety, and want to EAT!

Well it is a ridiculous 65 degrees in Kansas City today and it's the 1st of February! So I decide in order to not eat, I have GOT to get out of the house. So I took advantage of the nice weather and the dogs and I went for a long walk! Then they decided to take a nap and I was somehow full of energy! The house is clean, the laundry is done, the bills are paid and the fridge is stocked! What's a girl to do?

I have been thinking long and hard about painting an entire wall in the basement with chalkboard paint. I think it would give the grand kids something to draw on that won't send me yelling and screaming, and I'd have a little fun with it too! I head out to the paint store but make a quick stop at Walmart first for a few things. While browsing I come across the cutest Wall Stickers. I had seen these before, but no patterns that really jumped out and grabbed me. Today was different. I bought the cutest Tree and put it in the Guest Bath. I love it!

Okay, NOW I am going


to the paint store, so I don't eat!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment