Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love Pinterest,

I found this recipe on Pinterest. The site was addapinch.com

It's a chicken corn chowder and it was really yummy on a cold rainy day and 1 C was 4 PPV!

These are all of the ingredients. I think cooking can be a lot more fun and a lot easier to start with a clean kitchen and an empty dishwasher! I measured out all of the ingredients and chopped up whatever needed chopping so I could follow the recipe for the first time and know I had everything ready to go!




Celery, carrots, onion and garlic in olive oil.



Bacon, jalapeƱo, thyme and flour.




Add the chicken!





the cream corn thickens it up! Yum! I added a T of sour cream to each bowl ( and added the points) to make it just a bit more creamy. My husband added a little shredded cheddar with the sour cream. Soooo good!



Highly recommended!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment