Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Face it everyday, for REAL!

So this is what I just made and posted on my bathroom mirror. The print is light, so let me help.....

Goals
1) 150 lbs
2) exercise 5x per week
3) do not eat more than my weekly allowed points
4) drink 8 glasses water daily

Obstacles
1) stress and anxiety
a) look at this list on my mirror and read it before I eat anything due to stress or anxiety.
b) set the timer for 5 minutes and think about what I am stressed about before I eat anything due to stress or anxiety.
2) socializing
a) always keep within my points.
b) only drink alcohol ONCE weekly.

Why Am I Doing This?
1) my physical health
2) my mental health
3) become a WW leader
4) through WW leader job, be able to contribute more financially



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment