Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday lunch!

It's rainy and cold outside today and I am really craving some warm, yummy goodness! This is what I came up with. I had some frozen black beans, corn and bell peppers. I had some reduced fat Colby jack cheese (Hello! Good on anything!) I had a can of fat free refried beans (I may regret all the beans later, I wasn't thinking clearly), and I had whole wheat tortillas! These are all things I usually have on hand, but I hadn't thrown them all together in a while. I'm so glad I did today. I made myself a really yummy 12 PPV quesadilla! It actually ended up being way too much food, so I just ate half, which works out well since it's Friday and soon I will be headed out the door for HAPPY HOUR!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment