Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Well, here's what I did NOT get to eat!

I haven't made French Toast in a LONG time. I got up Sunday Morning knowing exactly what I was going to fix for breakfast. I was going to enjoy eating it outside in the cool morning on the deck with a big mug of coffee. I had exactly four pieces of my Trader Joes bread left. One piece is 1 PPV, and I was going to enjoy all four of them! I had everything ready to go! I topped it with real Maple Syrup, sliced banana and fresh blueberries! Isn't it beautiful?





Would you believe right after I took this picture, I went to get my coffee, and when I turned around, Tucker was IN MY PLATE!

He got a good lecture! Wouldn't even look me in the face!





Finally, he said he was sorry.





I told him under absolutely NO CIRCUMSTANCES, would he get to play with his favorite Green Toy today!
(he did say he was sorry)





Stupid dog! Why.....why.....WHY do I love him so?

So I ate this instead.
Whatever.
4 PPV





Went for my jog/run! Yay, me!

Got home just in time to watch a little FOOTBALL! Go Chiefs! Too bad THAT sucked!





Lunch
Apple, almonds, cheese
3 PPV



Finished off the "Everything But The The Kitchen Sink" Soup.
4 PPV




In the afternoon, I had another apple with a T. Of Nutella. Oh Dear. That was tasty!
2 PPV

Later I was nuts. I mean I HAD nuts. :)
4 PPV

Then I went to Trader Joe's and bought these to try........
Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks





I opened them on the way home. 38 of them is one serving. One serving is 4 PPV. I counted out ten, for 1 PPV, and enjoyed them on the drive home. Great find! Not a disappointment at all! So, while driving, I counted out ten more, then ten more, then ten more.
4 PPV

It was absolutely gorgeous outside today, so most everything I did was outside, or with the windows down or opened. I opened up the garage and worked on my sewing machine project for a bit. I have it all in pieces now so I can paint it properly. Excited to get to the painting part!

Mike decided to work today. Apparently he had enough of me yesterday. :(
(kidding.....he took some time of this week and Saturday for some golf, some Grandparents Day, and some Music on Main, so he worked a few Sunday hours)

Dinner HAD to be cooked and eaten outside. Too pretty to be in! I tried something new. Grilled sweet potato fries? They look awful! They really didn't taste burnt at all, but they do look like they would taste terrible! They tasted fabulous! Just a little olive oil and kosher salt, grill 3-6 minutes on each side.

For the burgers, I mixed one pound turkey, one egg, 1/4 C. bread crumbs, lots of Cavendars Greek Seasoning and 1/4 reduced fat Feta. That made six burgers. No bun needed!

Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
8 PPV



Even though he ate my French Toast, I let him help me blog.....





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Lunch = 7
Snacks = 10
Dinner = 10 (I ate a burger and a half!)

Total = 31

Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 44
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment