Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another Rainy Morning.......

I wasn't sure if the entire Walking Club would show up Tuesday morning or not (the other member and her dog). But I headed out into the light drizzle and black sky with positive thoughts. I was positive I wanted to be back in bed! When I reached the designated meeting spot, I was excited to see my walking partner did NOT show up! I decided she was home in bed, thinking it was Monday, or thinking it was pouring, or both. By now it was not a light drizzle, but a light rain. I was so happy to be able to go back home to my warm bed, with good reason. So instead of our 30 minute walk.........I walked 4 miles in the rain! I would have been grumpy all day had I really gone back home and went to bed!




I switched up breakfast a bit. Reason one......I am tired of my egg whites.
Reason two.........I was out of eggs.

Toast with Better N Peanut Butter and sliced Banana.
3 PPV




WW Mini Ice Cream Cone (sweet tooth around 11:00)
2 PPV




Lunchtime!
Tilapia
Chilled Grilled Asparagus
6 PPV






I love leftovers! I did heat up the tilapia, but the asparagus cold, was awesome!




Okay.....I keep working at Greek Yogurt, due to the protein, and I am pretty sure I will never say...."I LOVE GREEK YOGURT!"

However, I found this suggestion on a blog recently. Mix 2 T. of PB2 Chocolate in your plain nonfat Greek Yogurt! So I gave it a try.....

I only had PB2, not PB2 Chocolate.

GROSS!

Then I added 1 T. Of Coca Powder and 1 packet of Truvia, and put it in the freezer for 5 minutes to get it Super Duper Cold! Then I sliced a banana, cuz that's how I roll, always with a banana.

Jackpot!





I really did like it!
Bonus?
3 PPV and........

24 g of Protein!





HOLLA!





The most beautiful.....biggest.......blackest.........juiciest........

Grapes.........I've ever had.

0 PPV


Awe NUTS!
5 PPV!
If something is going to be good for you in only a small portion, it really should be lower in POINTS!!!
21 nuts was 5 PPV!
And I did NOT need the salt!!!





Dinner.....
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Zucchini Boats
10 PPV

I am not sure what I was expecting here. They didn't suck, but I'm not sure I would make them again. I might. I guess I was thinking bruschetta, but got soggy zucchini with yummy toppings.




I took advantage of the grilled chicken breast I cooked a while back and froze, and took two breast out and made a big Caesar with it for the main course.





Always good, and filling.





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Snack = 2
Lunch = 6
Snack = 8
Dinner = 12

Total = 31

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 18
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

I really only wanted to eat 26 PPV today. I went over a bit with my Olive Oil on the zucchini and the unplanned nuts in the afternoon!

I took Tucker out for a "poop walk" at about 10:00 p.m. I was really thinking a quick "up the street, down the street" thing, but he wasn't having any part of it. I was tired and really just wanted him to hurry up. I was saying in my sweetest.....talk to your doggie voice......."Come on Buddy, just go poopy so we can go to bed."

Nope.

So, I walked a little further up the block, then back, then even further, then back, then REALLY far, and wouldn't you know it, I see someone I know as I stand there in my p.j. Pants, flip flops and NO BRA! And THAT.....should never happen outside this house. It's actually quite dangerous. I could trip.

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hear you on the going-outside-without-a-bra on, thing. Definitely dangerous. Very rarely I'll go get the paper in that condition, but I make sure I have my biggest and bulkiest robe on, first!!! It's unfortunate that no amount of sit-up or push-ups in the world are going to do anything for the girls. They're getting smaller and fitting into smaller bras, but those bras will always be an essential wardrobe item in my house, for the rest of my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran in the rain tuesday..but just a light mist..later it poured so I am glad that I went early. Honey, please, after nursing 3 kids and losing my weight my "girls" are ug-ly:( If I go without a bra I am flat chested but have 2 hanging bumps on my back;)

    ReplyDelete