Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Friend Making Monday's (on Tuesday)

I follow several different bloggers now, and Kenlie is one of them. She has lost over 100 pounds, and she too is very honest in her blog. Each Monday she does what she calls, " Friend Making Mondays". It's a way to get to know each other and see what other bloggers have to say. She has a series of questions, and she ask you to answer them in your blog, and share on her blog as well. I have never done it before, but due to the subject matter....FALL....I couldn't pass it up!

So here it is........



1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?

Football, Fire Pits, Hats, scarves, Jeans and Boots and the Crockpot!

2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?

Yikes, I thinks it officially over, but probably mow in my tank top to keep a little color on my arms and face.

3. When did you last go on a hay ride?

Probably about ten years ago when my dad drove his Farmall Tractor in the downtown parade, and I rode on the trailer behind it with my niece and nephew and a bunch of hay!

4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?

I love all things Pumpkin, but I just made a recipe I found on Pinterest called Pumpkin Poppers. They are little pumpkin mini muffins that you dip in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar, and they were to DIE for. Seriously. Die for.

5. Do you decorate your home for fall?

I love to put bittersweet all over and have lots of Fall scented candles burning.

6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?

Not really, but I do find I like to curl up with a good book more often. If its super cold out, I don't feel so guilty curled up on the couch with a cozy blanket, hot tea and a good book. (And now a plate of pumpkin poppers!)


7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?

Cider. Fewer WW Points. :)

8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team?

I live in the KC area, so we are pretty loyal Chiefs fans, whether they suck or not. I love the idea most of all. Have people over, drink beer and eat chili and cuss at the TV. It doesn't really get any better than that.

9. Share a fond Fall memory.

Watching my parents work hard to rake up all the leaves, then jump in them with the neighbor and mess them all up, then get yelled at. Ahhhhhh....good times.

10. It’s not Fall until........

.......we sit outside with the firepit and the neighbors and can hear the announcer over the loud speakers at the High School Football game up the street. Or pumpkins on my porch.




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes - digging out the crockpot! Truly Fall!

    Those pumpkin poppers sound amazing!

    Stopping in from FMM - hi! Welcome to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying "hi!". I checked out your blog. Sounds like a lot of fun at your house in the Fall! I am a WW member and love it! Hope you can find a meeting you love as much as I love mine! Enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete
  2. I adore Fall! Btw, have you ever had the Caramel Apple Spice drink from Starbucks? It is so so so yummy and just tastes like Fall and the holidays! But, I swear that I can feel my teeth rotting whenever I drink one! I havent had one this year and I don't even know what the points are! I need to dig around for some good crock pot recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks! I worked there for a short time and I think I tried EVERYTHING! I just looked up the nutritional info. Eeeeek! You may not want to know. :)

    Do you do the frozen chicken breast, packet of taco seasoning, and Jar of salsa in the crockpot? Just shred and make tacos, or burritos, or tostadas? Easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete