Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Burgers and Fries!

It's on the menu at LEAST once a week now!


1 Pound Ground Turkey, 93% fat free, 1 egg and Cavender's Greek Seasoning. I LOVE this seasoning. It's great on popcorn and veggies, but this is one of my favorite places to enjoy it!


I like to assemble my burger, with a slice of cheese and pop it on a whole wheat bun and wrap it in foil while I finish up dinner. This makes the bun soft and just a bit steamed from the heat!


















Baked Zucchini Fries

The zucchini fries are a bit of a new find. Mix a little parmesan, some panko bread crumbs, cracked black pepper and a little garlic powder. Dip your zucchini in egg whites, then coat with cheese and bread mixture. Bake for 15 minutes at 425, then flip each one and continue to bake an additional 15 minutes. They are super crisp! I dipped mine in a little light Ranch.

Finished off with a little fruit.




This entire dinner was 11 PPV and I feel like I had great meal of "Burger and Fries"!

No comments:

Post a Comment