Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Breakfast...Open Faced!

I like a LOT of food for as few points as possible. This is a great way to get in your morning protein and enjoy a plate full of great tasting food!

I remember as a kid going to Hardee's with my dad just about every Saturday morning for a Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit! I would dip each bite in a little bit of ketchup. I don't even want to think about how many WW Points that might be! AAAAHHHHHHH! It does help explain how I became a Weight Watcher member though......

This is my recreation, and I love it!

1 toasted light English muffin (3 PPV)
4 egg whites (1 PPV)
1 slice light cheese (1PPV)
1 T. bacon bits (1 PPV)

I toast my English muffin. Then I put 1/2 cheese slice on each English muffin half. I cocked my egg whites in a small skillet with 1 T. Of bacon bits sprinkled on top. When the eggs are set, I flip my little circle of eggs in half and continue to cook. When my eggs are completely cooked, I cut that in half and place on each muffin half.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment