Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

150lbs??? Are You Insane???

Becoming a Weight Watcher Leader has become my new motivation for losing weight. The whole idea of it sounds like such a great lifestyle change for me. I am changing my health, my looks, and my dress size! I love it! However, I have come to a bump in the road. My goal weight has always been 160 lbs. I have weighed that in my adult life, and I know what it feels like, and I know that by changing my lifestyle, I can maintain that weight.  That is actually 10 pounds over the maximum weight for my height according to the BMI chart, which is the same chart WW’s uses for determining your goal weight.  I was very happy when I found out you could get a note from your doctor and set your goal weight to what your doctor thought would be a healthy weight for you. I got the note! What is the bump in the road? I was reading on the WW website about their employment information, and I had read that you could apply for a leader position if you were within 10 pounds of your goal weight, according to the BMI chart. Then when you reached your goal, you could become a leader. So at my meeting today, I asked my leader if I had to be at the BMI chart recommended weight, or could I be at my doctor’s recommended weight. You know where this is going. I am going to have to weigh 150 pounds if I want to be a leader. I was telling my husband this, and how scared the thought of failure was that I couldn't do this. I never remember weighing that. I know I weighed 155 in high school. He just looked at me and said, "You can do this." I WANT to be a leader. So in saying that, my new goal is 150 lbs. I will reach my goal. I will be a WW leader. 

I CAN DO THIS! (My husband said so.) By the way, how cool is HE??

1 comment:

  1. I think your husband is very cool, you will be able to do it.. Just think if you get down to a size 8 which is your neighbor down the street! I have complete and total faith in you. You are putting all the positive motivation in your life to achieve your goal. I'm rooting for you 100%!

    ReplyDelete