Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, August 31, 2012

With Coffee.....anything is possible.

I really had a caffeine overload the last few days. This photo was taken before 6:00 a.m. on Thursday after a rough night in the hospital. Tess had IV complications, back pain, lots of tossing and turning, and little rest, but really.......who gets a good nights rest in the hospital?




The good news? Tess was released from the hospital and sent home with a prescription for some antibiotics and hopefully to rest a little. I didn't hear the rest part prescribed, but the "mom" in me thinks she needs it. I am not sure how much rest she will get after missing three full days of classes so early in the semester. Hopefully some. I am just so glad it wasn't anything more serious. Prayers answered. :)

Thursday's eats....

Breakfast
Icky eggs, Icky bacon (hospital food)
Apple and Banana
Latte
8 PPV




Lunch at Starbucks (Yes. Thats right! More COFFEE!), after being released to the outside world......
Smoothie and tomato, spinach Sandwich for Tess......
Latte and Oatmeal for me........
6 PPV




When I got home around 2:00 in the afternoon, I really wanted some comfort food. I was so happy to find some leftover potatoes and a diet coke in the fridge!
6 PPV




The rest of the day, my stiff neck and lack of sleep left me in a slumber on the couch. I literally went to bed without any dinner and was fast asleep shortly after 8:00 p.m.

Not the greatest of food choices the last couple of days, but not really too bad either considering where I was and the options I had.

I think due to the exercise and lots of fruits and veggies and good choices earlier in the week, Friday mornings Weigh In should go really well.

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 8
Lunch = 6
Snack = 6

Total = 20

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 33
How many glasses of water I drank today = 3






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you both are able to get some rest now! It is so hard to get better while in the hospital! Hope your weekend is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I can actually take useful information
    concerning my study and knowledge.

    My web-site :: www.derbyshire-hotels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete