Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Shopping!

After freaking out Sunday night and getting all stressed out about all there is to do over the next couple of weeks, Mike made me sit down and make a list (he totally know's I'm a list person) and figure out what all I needed to get done. So I did. Then I got done at home what I could, and he had me rattle off a few things he could do to help. :)

Dear God,

Thank you for Mike.

Amen

Julie

So before going to bed, I made another list of everything I would do today, including exercising and walking the dogs.

When it came time for a little breakfast, I realized this........




Can you believe adults actually live here? It looks like the fridge of a college student. After I removed the 12 pack of beer, that's when I realized I needed to add "groceries" to my list for the day.

So breakfast consisted of........

Cinnamon Flavored Coffee
Pumpkin Flavored Bagel Thin, with Strawberry Flavored Cheese Wedge
Banana with Better N Peanut Butter

5 PPV






After I cleared the table, look who wanted to help me blog.

"Am I in trouble?"




"If you don't see me, I'm not here?"




"Stop looking at me!"



"I just wanna help you blog"



"Please......"




Lots to do......spent most of my morning and early afternoon on HOLD!!!!

I found this in the fridge.....
0 PPV




Here is one of the few items I found in the freezer. I really had bought it thinking it might come in handy when a friend was over for a drink and we were wanting a snack.....



Tasted pretty darn good....party or no party......
5 PPV


and some of this.....it's in some kinda sauce that cost me a little.....
4 PPV


Quick trip into the grocery store for a snack....I AM STARVING!
4 PPV


Dinner is out......I Christmas Shopped all dang day and I have no intentions of cooking.....oh, wait, we don't have any groceries anyway.

Sunset Grill

(Every time we go here, we sit at the bar, and my pictures of my food come out terrible. Must talk to the owner about the terrible lighting for photos.)

Chicken Breast smothered in some cheese and spicy sauce of some sort.
It comes with beans and rice, but I asked for two sides of steamed broccoli instead. It also comes with tortilla strips piled on top, I scooted those to the side.

:)

9 PPV






When I came home, Mishka joined Tucker and I for a good 30 minute walk through the neighborhood admiring the Christmas Lights once again....






Here are a couple of pics from Saturday Nights Going Away Party!



Me and one of the Guest of Honor!





Me and a couple of crazzies......





Me and a whole group of crazzies......





My handsome hubby (in the white) and a few other cool people (okay, I don't know two of those guys, but I'm certain they're cool)





Me and two cool chicks, one of which is the Hostess of the awesome Party!



(I stole all of those pictures from Facebook!!)



Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Coffee with milk = 1
Lunch = 9
Snacks = 4
Dinner = 9

Total = 28

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 7
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9

I NEVER MADE IT TO THE GROCERY STORE!!!!!!!!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

3 comments: