Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Beer? Yes, please.

I just got off the phone with a friend I have had for over 25 years. Do you have that friend you like to have coffee with, or the friend you like to discuss books with, or the friend you like do projects with, or the friend you call to run errands with, or the friend that knows all the latest hot spots? Well, this is the friend I like to go out and about with and maybe get a little crazy with! We both just agreed that throughout the day, we are 32. We are both 45+. Kansas City is such a great place to live. There is always something fun going on and I am always willing to participate! Today we are headed to Waldo and Brookside areas for some "green beer" and most likely, some very interesting people watching!

I thought it best to start off my day with some protein, so here's my yummy breakfast. I can't promise to remember to take any pictures the rest of the day. I get to chatting and always forget I have my camera!

I assembled my breakfast sandwich nice and slow, so you could see how I manage to get so much flavor in every little bite for only 6 PPV. My banana is zero of course, and the peanut butter is 1 PPV.

I start and end with light wheat toast.........



I like to divide my cheese so it all stays together nicely!


Then I took one sausage link and sliced in into 3 pieces, plenty of sausage for me!


Added my egg cooked in Pam. Then topped off my banana slices with one T of Better N Peanut Butter.



More cheese!









Now, THAT, was some yummy goodness!

Happy St. paddy's to all!

I am off to the treadmill to earn myself a few Green Beers!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. When I think of you and partying I can't help thinking about that daiquiri party almost 30 years ago. That is a night I will never forget. I'll also never forget how angry your mom was with me. Not one of my prouder moments, but definitely a memory I'll have forever!! Glad you had fun at the parade!!

    ReplyDelete