Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Husband's Work Party....AT THE LAKE!!!!

Ok, even I know, skinny girls are self concious in a swim suit. So here I am, a big girl, going to a my husband's work event, at the lake, for an entire weekend. I'm going to be spending this time with people I either don't know very well, or have never met, in my SWIMSUIT!! I don't want to embarrass my husband. (He would say I look great though. I'm so blessed to have him.) I've always been pretty good at pretending like I am completely comfortable in my swimsuit, (you know the drill, great sunglasses, lip gloss, cute jewelry, pedicure, great hat, cute cover-up wrapped around the butt and thighs), but I never want to appear TOO comfortable in my suit. I try really hard, TOO HARD, to give the impression that I am confident, but I'm always thinking to myself, "Try not to appear TOO confident, because I don't want anyone to think that I think that I look good". I KNOW what I look like, I'm just pretending like I don't care!! Wow, the whole thought process is exhausting, and this trip is three weeks away!
Okay, I have three weeks. Maybe I up the leg weights at the gym! Increase my existing glute workout! Add more cardio! Yip, add squats to the workout! Drink a gallon of water a day for the next three weeks! Go to the gym twice a day for the next three weeks!! Eat no red meat!!! Ride my bike to the gym!!! No carbs at all!!!! Add an excercise class!!!! Have liposuction on my thighs!!!!!
Okay, really? Follow the plan. Live good. Be positive. Be confident. Make healthy choices.
Go to the lake. Have a great time. Listen to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment