Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Can't sleep from excitement!

This is crazy, but the last few weeks have really gone well on the scale. I'm averaging a pound a week, and although that really doesn't sound like much, lets keep in mind I stayed around the same weight for about six month's. This morning I couldn't sleep and all I could think about was getting up and trying on clothes in my closet! Now, I pretty much spent all day YESTERDAY in my closet trying on and re-trying on, just so I could say, "Yep, that really does fit now!" Or, "This seems big enough now, I'm adding it to the donate bag." So, what did I do this morning? I got up at 4:00 a.m. and fixed a pot of coffee, added my 1 T. of fat free half and half (sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?) and 1 T. of sugar free carmel syrup (I swear it is delicious!) and headed to my closet. I spent about 2 hours trying to put together an outfit for a party we are going to on Saturday night! Then I snuck into my daughter's closet and started stealing stuff from her! I found some REALLY cute stuff I'm certain she forgot she had! Well, that just encouraged me more to shed these pounds, so I headed to the gym for my 30 minutes of cardio, and instead, I did 50 minutes!! Yay me! Pat's on the back all the way home from the gym!

Just think about how much beer I'll be able to drink Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment