Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pilates Anyone??

I'm all about trying new things. New routes to reach my destination, new ways to mow the lawn (the heck with diagonal and perpindicular, I like to mow in a circle, keeps the neighbors guessing) new recipes for dinner, new restaurants,  and new cocktails for happy hour!

I like a bit of a physical challenge, so trying new things in that department in also something I enjoy. I have joined the gym, I ride my bike, I don't like to run, but I will do a bit of a walk/run to get my heart rate up, AND I bought a heart rate monitor (huge help in determining where you need to be to get the full benefit of your workout) walked a few 5K's, took a kick boxing class, did a few awesome excercise video's, took a Zumba class,  and tried a little yoga.

Now, it's Pilates time!

It's tonight and I'm looking forward to it!

Challenge yourself to try something new and different! It keeps things exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment